- Sunday Services
- Bell Ringing
The original church on the site was built in the 12th century. It was remodelled in the 14th century and the south wall and south arcade date from this time.
The remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 15th century and the chancel was restored in the 18th century. The tower was built in the 15th century and the north aisle was added after this.
Further restorations took place in the 18th and 19th centuries, followed by one in 1908 by F. P. Oakley.
The church is built in red sandstone with a Welsh slate roof. In the churchyard are a number of items listed Grade II: the gates and gate piers to the churchyard, the sandstone sundial from the mid-18th century and several tombs.
Sundays at St Andrew's
8.00 Holy Communion (BCP)
10.45 Family Communion (2nd Sunday of the month it's Morning Prayer)
6.30 Evening Prayer (2nd Sunday it's Holy Communion)